Friday, November 6, 2009

Perfect night

Ok, so for the first time in almost 3 months, we enjoyed a dinner uninterupted all the way through. Let's just say that evenings aren't the best time for our little girl. We call it the "witching hour" (I think everyone else does as well), so she either cries the whole time or else sits for a few minutes and then someone has to hold her the other half. But last night she sat in the bumbo seat and didn't just sit, but was happy and smiling the whole time! We even sat there, the three of us, after we finished eating and just hung out for a few minutes basking in this momentous occasion! We continued our perfect evening with a walk down to spy pond and when we got home she went to sleep all on her own. Oh it was bliss!! What a perfect night!
Here's a picture of us sitting around the table last night. (of course i had to document it!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Bethany! I found your blog through Facebook and wanted to let you know I'm enjoying catching up on your life remotely. We haven't been around a ton lately and, I believe, still owe you an apple pie. (We might need to make it pumpkin. ;) ) Will we see you Sunday at CFCF?

    - Jess Schnittjer

    ReplyDelete