Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finished projects and new purchases

I finally finished the leaves on the tree so Isabel's room is almost completely done, minus a few decorating top off's.



Also I hit up the Christmas tree shop last week (which for the Canadian's is an everything store except for groceries and clothes and has basically nothing to do with Christmas) and got some great deals on a couple bookshelves.


Nice hey? Pretty proud of myself and my good deals:)
Have you gotten any great deals lately??

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bethany. You've created an adorable nursery for that sweet baby of yours. I'm impressed. :)

    Just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and entering to win the little dress. A winner was selected last night and sadly it wasn't you (but I was kind of hoping it might be!). My "random number generator" (Hubby with a hat and numbered dominoes) came up with someone else this time.

    We were in Virginia a few weeks ago visiting a grandchild and it was still winter. I hope you get Spring over there sometime soon!

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete