Thursday, December 3, 2009

Isabel's first American Thanksgiving

We had a great time having all of Adam's family in town staying at our place. Although it always is tough sharing 1 bathroom between 6 and a half people.
I forgot my camera for most of the fun stuff so i'll upload those pictures once i get them. But here are some good ones from the weekend that I captured.


I spent a lot of time trying to get her to go to sleep but she just wanted to hang out.

Loving her happy smiles when she first wakes up. She loves sleeping between our pillows.


Seeing which one weighed more...the turkey or Isabel....turned out the turkey did:)

Isabel sitting at the table just before we had our Thanksgiving meal. It was so cute!

She's starting to hold on to toys and really "play" with them. aka. suck/chew on them

I think you can guess what happened here. Naked baby equals daddy looking like he wet himself:) It was SO funny...a did a lot more laughing than helping.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for finally posting this! Love the pic of Adam with wet pants. Looks like you guys really had a good time.

    ReplyDelete