Our little baby is almost 6 months old. So hard to believe. I feel like i was just pregnant days ago and now we've got this incredible person that has been a part of our lives for half of a year now!! I'm sure all of you parents can relate to this but it's so true that time really does fly by.
So with 6 months comes the start of solid foods. We had Mark and Esther and the kids in town for the weekend and it was so much fun and a great weekend with them(thanks for coming guys). Anyway, we thought it would be fun if we gave her some rice cereal with them here. You'll be able to see when you watch this video, how much Isabel is enjoying the yummy food. I kept trying to convince her that it was good by continuing to give spoonful after spoonful. Anyway, we were cracking up and it was during dinner time so there is a lot of background action happening with James and Hannah.
Enjoy!
I've never heard of a baby not liking food before, i've heard about the spitting it out part but she does an actual quiver shake because she hates it so much! What do I do???? Have any of you had this problem with your kids and what did you do????
She is absolutely too cute for words!!!! It is cause she likes the sweetness of milk soooooooo much!!! Did you put some of your milk into it? If not you may want to try that.
ReplyDelete