My sister, Esther came into town a couple weeks ago with my neice Hannah and among many other activities we did in the short two day visit she had, we went apple picking!
The girls seemed to have fun and so did we. It was such a gorgeous day, in fact a lot more 'gorgeous' than we even expected as we were sweating it out under the warm sun.
My favorite part and Hannah's too was picking raspberries. That little girl oinked her way through the bushes eating her way to the ripest. We had such a fun day!
The girls seemed to have fun and so did we. It was such a gorgeous day, in fact a lot more 'gorgeous' than we even expected as we were sweating it out under the warm sun.
My favorite part and Hannah's too was picking raspberries. That little girl oinked her way through the bushes eating her way to the ripest. We had such a fun day!
Hi Bethany! YOU WON the Ink Tree Press Giveaway! Email me by Monday (makinglemonadeblog at gmail dot com) so I can connect you with Erin, the owner. CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteHi Bethany... I'm still trying to get in touch with you about the Ink Tree Press giveaway... please email me ASAP or I'll have to pick a new winner tomorrow (Oct. 26th). I realllly don't want to do that! I'd love to give you this prize! Here's the announcement:
ReplyDeletehttp://makinglemonadeblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/this-and-that-and-winner.html