Well clearly it's been a while but we can just all pretend that I update regularly and that I'm not just updating now because i got an email saying that i needed to or else it would be deleted. Let's just pretend k.
Life is moving so quickly. Our girl is 16 months old and Christmas is tomorrow! Tomorrow already! It's crazyness! How did it sneak up on me like that.
Yesterday was the 14 year anniversary of my mom's passing. The specific day seems to get easier and easier as the years go by. Not saying that after 14 years it still doesnt sting like it was yesterday but it just has a different feel to it. I'd say that i miss her more on random days sometimes. When Izzy's got a rash on her leg that i have no idea where it came from, i'd like to call her and ask what's the deal. Either way..i just miss her.
We head to Raleigh later this afternoon to enjoy 5 days with Adam's family. And this will be the first year that i haven't been with any members of my family. (the Lantz side) I guess it's time to grow up eventually but I just had hadn't realized that it had been never.
Well Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope you find a chance this year to remember the birth of our Saviour and cherish precious moments with your family.
A oldie goldie video from when Iz was about 5 months old i'd guess. We were thinking about it recently so here it is. In fact i might have already showed it, so i guess that's how much i love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment