We are expecting baby #2 and are so excited about this new little life! I'm so thankful to be finally starting my second trimester and finished with being sick! It seems a whole lot harder when you have to chase a toddler around. I am blessed with a wonderful husband who took a brunt of the load off of me and has basically been making dinner, cleaning the house and caring for Isabel for the last 14 weeks! I so appreciate him!
It's really true about what they say about the second and how your body remembers exactly what to do and you "pop" faster! I feel like i'm 5 months pregnant already even though i'm not even close! I feel like i had to wear maternity pants before i even took the pregnancy test:)
Here I am at week 18 with Isabel

And this is me now at week 14......oh dear. If it keeps up like this, i'll be as wide as i am tall shortly:) (dont mind my head being cut off:)
In other news we will be moving soon! Adam has been offered a job transfer and we as a family have accepted. We will be moving, hopefully in April, to the land down under! Yes that's right mate's - Australia...specifically Sydney!!
We are very excited about this and can't wait for this new adventure. We are really trusting the Lord, that this is his will and that he will take care of us while we are so far away from family. As this is really exciting it is also filled with so much fear and unknown. It's the fear of change that is in the forefront for us right now. It's going to be an experience for sure and filled with lots of emotions! We are at a stand still right now as things start to shape up but soon we will be moving at top speeds to get everything together in time.
Change is good right..? At least that's what i keep telling myself:)
Yes, change will be great! :) Missing you guys! Want to see a new pic of you and Iz!! Love you!
ReplyDelete