As this year comes to a close I look back and can't help but feel like I am so blessed; that we as a family are so blessed. We've been able to move to this gorgeous new country, meeting wonderful new friends, giving birth to our sweet Myla, celebrating birthdays and other holidays together. We have so much to be thankful for. Then i remember some heartbreaking moments of change and anniversaries of loved ones passing and it brings tears to my eyes. Yesterday was the anniversary of my mom's passing. 15 years. A whole life time it seems. I wish i could have known her more, I wish she could have met the love of my life, i wish she could play with my sweet children. Most of the time i dont even think about it. But today I sit here and i'm sad.
I celebrated my birthday last week and Adam got me a new camera for it! Lucky me!! I've been snapping like crazy and loving the abilities of this thing!!
We're off to New Zealand tomorrow and we'll be travelling around in a camper van! We'll get 3 glorious weeks of some seriously dedicated family time! Wish us luck:)
I've never seen Adam so excited/stressed over anything before. It should be good fun.
And now for the good stuff
 |
| Can't resist those eyes! |
 |
| Christmas Eve in Australia. Weirdly hot for Christmas, but fun none the less. |
 |
| Love this one! It totally shows off her spunky personality. |
 |
| Dancing around...her favorite activity. |
 |
| Look at that sweet face! Love the chubby bubba! |
Merry Christmas everyone!! And a happy New Year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment