I know that all of you with kids understand exactly what I'm talking about.
I have always known and seen the growth with my nephews and neices and the children that I take care of but you notice it the most when it is your own child. Even that is still weird for me to hear or write or say...i have my own child...a daughter! I feel so old!!:) Iz turned 2 months on Tuesday. I know i know, it's only 2 months but it's old for me. Shes getting so big and beautiful and it's so wonderful to watch it right before your eyes.
Adam worked from home today. It was so wonderful having him home on a day other than the weekend. They always seem to get so busy and booked before you've even started it. Isabel is still in that stage where she cries a lot in the evening so he enjoyed hanging out with her when she was smily and happy.
I get so excited thinking about future milestones that I forget to pay attention to the little day to day things because I know she'll be grown up before I know it.
Here's a cute video that we took today of her smiling for us and "playing" on her playmat.
No comments:
Post a Comment