It was Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend which I love!! There's nothing better than a lot of good food and a wonderful (not all of them) family to share it with. We headed up to Montreal for the weekend and the drive was definitely an adventure. I realized that I have a lot of anxiety in preparing for the long trip with a newborn(which is only 6 hours..but still) and when I'm actually in the car driving, it's not that bad at all. Poor Izzy though. Driving up was a dream. She slept a TON and still slept that night!!! Thank the Lord!!! On the way home, not so much! She screamed and screamed and screamed!! She was sweating so bad from getting worked up that she was starting to smell up the back seat. We felt so bad for her.
We had a wonderful weekend with Mark and Esther and the kids (thanks for having us!). Glad to be home though.
Well we'll see how this goes....so far so good
Here's a couple pics from the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment