My little Myla in her short little life has brought us so much joy already. At almost 4 months she is doing so well adjusting to life outside the womb and fitting in perfectly into our little family. We have embraced her fully and can't imagine life without her, (and often times forget).
A few bits on her:
-She is so generous with her smiles! I love walking into the bedroom in the morning when she's woken up to a giant toothless smile:)
-She sleeps AMAZINGLY well! I often times have to wake her up in the morning just to get anywhere before ten. And she wakes up only once early in the morning for a feed. So thankfully, no sleep deprivation here:)
-We're currently working on a couple bottom teeth. I can see them starting to come and there is tons of drool and chewing action going on here.
-She's just starting to roll...well maybe not starting to roll...has rolled...twice. We'll see how much it continues.
-Last night she gave me her first big belly laugh. It was so sweet and it was funny timing because it was when I was nursing her just before going to bed. She looked up at me and just started to laugh. I hadn't even done anything! I love it!
Not much to report about her yet, except that we are loving this new life that God has blessed us with. We love you little Myla girl!
Hey, Congratulations! I just stumbled upon your blog! How fun to hear a little update. That's great that Myla came so quickly, and that you both are doing well, and that you all are enjoying your new hood!
ReplyDelete